Performance Is In The Details
What do you get when you put energy efficient thermal glass inside a revolutionary low-maintenance composite frame? You get Renewal by Andersen® high performance replacement windows—a beautiful way to make your home more comfortable.
Fibrex® Composite Frames
Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows are made from Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex® material. This breakthrough composite combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl.
Key benefits of Fibrex material:
- Low maintenance: no need to scrape or paint again. Warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit or corrode.
- Excellent insulator, preventing heat or cold transfer into or out of your home.
- Strength of Fibrex material makes narrower frames possible, allowing more glass area
- Available in 27 standard color combinations
- Stainable wood interiors available, including oak, maple and engineered pine.
- Resistant to changes in temperature – doesn’t expand and contract like some materials***
New High–Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun® Glass
We’re pleased to announce our newest option in glass. High-PerformanceTM Low-E4® SmartSunTM glass is Renewal by Andersen’s most energy-efficient glass ever, up to 70% more energy efficient in summer as compared to ordinary dual pane glass* and has Renewal by Andersen’s highest energy efficiency rating in cool weather. What’s more, SmartSun glass also blocks an amazing 95% of harmful UV rays, helping to protect furniture, carpets and wall coverings.
High–Performance™ Low-E4® Glass
Andersen High-PerformanceTM Low-E4® glass, the next generation of premium glass technology, is standard on all Renewal by Andersen windows and Frenchwood® patio doors. Key benefits include:
- Innovative coating reduces water spots and makes cleaning easier
- Significantly reduces the level of sound coming into your home
*Values are based on comparison to U-Factors and SHGCs for clear glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
***See the Renewal by Andersen 20/2/10 year LImited Warranty for details.